Monday, December 10, 2007

Packing

8:29 am Should I do A.M. Yoga? Have coffee? Carry the selected clothes downstairs to the suitcase? Or procrastinate for yet another hour of indecisiveness?

We need at least one sporty and one dressy outfit for hot summer weather in Buenos Aires, sporty and casual chic outfits for life aboard the cruise ship, and the big kahuna--the whole array of base, insulating and outer layers for expeditions. What's a girl to do? Frankly, I could live without the dressy stuff this time around.

8:39 am Coffee trumps all for the moment. More later as I progress through this day.

12:39 pm Stuff piled all over the place. Goal: to have clothes and sundries packed by 3:00 pm so I can start packing photo gear.

3:43 pm
Did not make the 3:00 pm deadline but have moved things up and down stairs. Paring it down.

Midnite I'll think about it tomorrow...

No comments: